This page is simplified version of the Japanese site. To see the Japanese site, please click here.
Registration for graduates in 2019 will begin acceptance from march 2018.
They must also be willing to relocate.
No job relocation is expected.
- Assistants to sales personnel (in-house staff)
- Clerical positions (including positions in accounting, finance, and general affairs divisions)
- Qualification requirements
- University students and postgraduate students (Master / Ph.D. programs) who will graduate or complete their degrees in March 2019
*Students studying at overseas universities who will graduate in April 2018 or later are also eligible to apply.
- How to apply
- Register your entry at Rikunabi 2019.
- Selection method
- Interview, aptitude test, English test (using OMR sheet)
- Faculties and departments
- Students from any faculty or department are eligible to apply.
- To see the Japanese site, please click here
- Work locations
- Head office, offices, factories, and sales offices in Japan and overseasd
- Temporary transfers to affiliates are also possible.
- Working hours
- Standard Work Hours / 8:20-17:10
- Holidays/ vacations：Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, in principle (five-day work week)
- Number of holidays / year: 120
- Vacations: Summer vacation (up to 9 consecutive days), year-end and New Year vacation (up to 9 consecutive days), congratulation or condolence leave, annual paid leave (10 days in the starting year, 11 in the following year, and so on, with an upper limit of 20 days per year), maternity leave, child care leave, sick/injured child care leave, nursing care leave, and others
- Health insurance, employees' pension insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance
Floor 43, Shinjuku I-land Tower, 6-5-1, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1388
Recruitment Officer, Personnel Department
Access (Head office)
Directly connected to Nishishinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line 10-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station