Multi-layer PCB which unifies rigid boards and flexible substrates.
Meets the needs for more compactness by using foldable substrate.
It is a printed circuit board which connects 2 or more rigid boards by an integrated flexible substrate. The rigid portions offer convenient component placing and external connectors will no longer be needed.
Various line up
1st generation of Rigid-Flex PCB's
1st-Gen Rigid-Flex with wide range of variation possibilities.
- Connector-less and wireless structure reducing wiring board area, contact resistance, wiring length and therefore suitable for high-speed signal.
- 3D design is possible and contributes to the miniaturization of a product.
- "One set and One board" makes it possible to cut overall cost containing components, assembly cost, inspection cost and so on.
- Impedance control of flex part and simulation is also available.
Line up 1st generation RF
|outer layer||inner layer|
|RF-1||-||○||-||-||-||4 - 8 L|
|RF-3-S||1||○||○||-||-||6, 8 L|
|RF-3-SB||1||○||○||-||○||6, 8 L|
2nd generation of Rigid-Flex PCB's
“2nd-Gen Rigid-Flex” for pursuing thinness with new material
Pursuing thinness with new material
Features / Structure
- All Layer corresponded to halogen-free.
- Thin type:
4Layer 0.25mm (R&D Thinnest 0.18mm)
6Layer 0.39mm (R&D Thinnest 0.32mm)
- By 4Layer, it can correspond to skip via structure.