The CMK Group
on the principle
The CMK Group
CMK Group is
active in the fields of Automotive,
High-speed communication,Edge computing etc.
What kind of company is CMK? What is a printed wiring board?
It is a quick content that compiled CMK's business, features, strengths etc. compactly.
We believe that our products have good performances to attain the safe and secure motorized society , and also contribute a lot for infrastructure and human living. Our these products and technologies are introduced below.
We explain about CMK IR Information such as IR news,management policy,bussiness/financial information,various disclosure materials and so on.
- 2022.07.18TOPICS Winning the "Special Contribution Award" from DENSO TEN Ltd.
- 2020.07.13TOPICS Winning the Technology Award from The Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging
- 2020.04.08TOPICS Support for Countermeasures against the novel coronavirus（third report）
- 2020.04.02TOPICS Winning outstanding quality performance award from Hirose factory of Toyota Motor Corporation
- 2020.03.02TOPICS Support for Countermeasures against the novel coronavirus（Follow-up）
- 2023.02.10EVENT Thank you so much for visiting in 37th NEPCON JAPAN
- 2022.12.13EVENT We join in the exhibition of 【37th NEPCON JAPAN】 Please visit us at booth. (Please for further information refer to pdf file.)
- 2022.10.03EVENT We join in the exhibition of 【5th Nepcon NAGOYA】 Please visit us at booth. (Please for further information refer to pdf file.)
- 2022.06.09EVENT Thank you so much for visiting in 26th Wireless Japan 2022 and Notice of Exhibit at Wireless Japan Online
- 2022.04.28EVENT We join in the exhibition of 【Wireless Japan 2022】 Please visit us at booth. (Please for further information refer to pdf file.)
- 2023.02.07 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2022(Based on Japanese GAAP) (504 KB)
- 2023.02.07 3Q FY2022 Financial results(for reference) (270 KB)
- 2022.11.08 1H FY2022 Financial Results (presentation material) (950 KB)
- 2022.11.07 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2022(Based on Japanese GAAP) (227 KB)
- 2022.11.07 1H FY2022 Financial results(for reference) (268 KB)
- 2023.01.31CSR 2022 CMK Report（6.5MB）
- 2016.02.19CSR 2015 Environmental data（2.2MB）
- 2016.01.05CSR 2015 CSR Report（19.8MB）
- 2015.01.30CSR 2014 Environmental data（7.6MB）
- 2014.12.02CSR 2014 CSR Report（8.3MB）