- Noboru Nakayama, the Senior Counselor of CMK CORPORATION,
founded a private company for the manufacture of nameplates.
- Incorporated the company and named it Chuo MeibanKogyo Co., Ltd.
- Began production of printed wiring boards (PWBs).
- Established the Saitama Factory (presently SE Center) in Miyoshi-machi,
- Began specializing in the production of PWBs with the aim of
becoming the No.1 PWB manufacturer.
- Construction of a aditional factory building at Saitama Factory.
- Established the Gunma Factory (presently G Station Factory) in
Isesaki City, Gunma Prefecture.
- Adopted the use of copper sulfate plating solution to limit
the use of ammonia.
- Adopted the use of photo-curing type ink.
- Changed from organic solvent development to alkali
- Established CMK SINGAPORE (PTE.) LTD. as a strategic overseas base.
- Established the Technical Center (presently Technical Center Factory)
as a base for technological development.
- Acquired the highest share of the single-sided PWB market.
- Changed the company name to CMK CORPORATION (present company name).
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Acquired the highest share of the double-sided PWB market.
- Established the KIBAN Center Factory (presently KIBAN Center Factory)
to respond to globally expanding demand for AV equipment.
- Established CMK EUROPE N.V. in Belgium as the company's first production
base in Europe.
- Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Full-scale launch of multi-layered PWB business.
Established CMKS (MALAYSIA)SDN. BHD.
- Adopted the use of water-soluble pre-flux.
- Established the Niigata Satellite (presently Niigata Satellite Factory)
in Seiro-machi, Niigata. Prefecture in order to increase the production
of silver through-hole PWBs.
- Entered the IVH multi-layered PWB market.CMK SINGAPORE (PTE.) LTD.
ISO 9002 certification.
- G Station Factory obtained ISO 9002 certification.
Other business sites followed suit.
- Established P.T. CMKS INDONESIA.
- Began mass production of build-up PWBs using a laser system for
use in mobile phones.
- Annual sales exceeded 100 billion yen. Started production and
sales of rigid substrates for semiconductor packages.
Began production of ALIVH®.
- Launched business for tape substrates for semiconductor packages.
- Abolished the use of Ethane, 1,1,1-trichloroethane.
- Established the Global Environment Committee.
- Management philosophy established.
- Dissolved the Global Environment Committee to form the
Environmental Promotion Department, established CMK's
environmental concept and general environmental policy.
- Established the Environmental Promotion Department and
Environmental Specialist Sections.
- Announced "E-spec" environment-friendly product specifications.
- Issued the first environmental report.
- Established second production center: CMKC (DONG GUAN) LTD.
- Established CMK ELECTRONICS (WUXI) CO.,LTD as a production
base of build-up PWBs in China.
- Held the 1st Vendors Conference
- CMK Global Brands Manufacture Limited. opens.
Joint venture with Pou chen corporation for automotive PWB applications.
- Established CMK CORPORATION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- CMK AMERICA CORPORATION opens.
- CMK Singapore (Pte.) Ltd. changed its trade name to CMK Asia
- CMK starts manufacturing E-spec (environmentally conscious
PWB specification) products.
- Introduced Green Procurement.
- Started addressing lead-free issues.
- CMK Group Action Statement established
- Implemented a total ban on chlorinated organic solvents
at all CMK Group companies in Japan.
- Held the second green procurement briefing.
- Inaugurated an EHS management committee for the
purpose of establishing an internal management system
to achieve compliance with the RoHS Directive.
- Set up the Internal Controls Committee.
- Released the Internal Control Principles.
- Environmental Promotion Department and EHS Management
Committee combined to form the new Companywide
- Sep.2007 Issued the first CSR report.
- First meeting of the CSR Promotion Committee.
CSR Charter established.
- The Niigata Satellite Factory was recognized as the top
recycling business in Niigata Prefecture.
- Fundamental policy on internal controls partially revised.
- Certified as an Authorized Exporter.
- Started production of metallic substrates at CMKS Malaysia.
- Held the 2st Vendors Conference
- The 50th anniversary of the company
- CMKC (SHENZHEN), LTD. is established.
CMKC (SHENZHEN), LTD. opens Dongguan Branch in the Dongguan district of China.
- Held the third green procurement briefing.
- the Gunma District Biodiversity Committee start
- Niigata Factory was commended (Minister of Economy,
Trade and Industry Award) for its efforts to promote the 3R's